HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANTHRAX

My longest relationship is with a band and now I feel old all over again. Thanks a lot Anthrax.

Hopefully you guys will be available to perform at the retirement home in 2038. I'll start saving now.

Thanks for the great music! :headbang:

Happee biiiirthday... Mr President....

Ok enuff bad marilyn impersonations.

Happy 25th and thank you for all that music, humour and entertainment

sufferer said:
Happy birthday:headbang:!!! Seems like just yesterday I bought the Among cassette and changed my life.

Me too, that's funny. It came out my freshman year in college and after reading the lyrics for 'ATL' I'm like "I don't have time to read some extracurricular Stephen King novel". But the cassette was so fuckin' awesome I did anyways. :cool: Happy B-day Fellas!!:worship:

Just yesterday i had the sunroof open, the windows down blaring Anthrax...i pull up and this young guy was like who is that ????

I said thats anthrax...i said they've been around the past 25 years...and one time Metallica i got a microwave from em back before you were born LOL...

so i jotted down the list of websites, including this bulletin board, said go find these albums here...and gave him a bunch of other data to check out on his own...

He couldn't believe it,,,he never heard anthrax before, i said they are one of the 4 first American metal acts. Enjoy...

Scott, Joey, Dan, Frankie, and Charlie...and John, Rob, Paul, Dimebag (RIP), and friends....

Thank you.

Words alone cannot express everything you've done to keep me plodding along in life becuase of your music. Your music was always there, in the fun time, and the bad times, and even when i was overseas, and no one had any music but fucking Gin Blossoms....You saved the day.

Congratulations on your successes, I toast another 25 to you guys for being the ones who did bow down to Bob Cock, and totally turn your sound into mainstream america...

Yea metallica got the money and the fame,,,but look where they are now.

1 recovering alcholoic, 1 confused lead guitarist, Rob just wandered in he's okay...and 1 megalomaniac of a drummer. LOL.

I listen to you guys everyday all the time 7 days a week.

\\m// till i die.

Horns Up and thank you !!!....

IAN442

Anthrax fan since 1989.

Ok everyone i have 19 years under my belt with the band .... look here....
1987 was the year i got into Metal!!!!!
Ok let the Stryper jokes start now....I went to see Loudness

page9.jpg

thraxx said:
Ok everyone i have 19 years under my belt with the band .... look here....
1987 was the year i got into Metal!!!!!
Ok let the Stryper jokes start now....I went to see Loudness

Stryper Rule.... I got all their albums :) Honest! :headbang: