HAPPY BIRTHDAY B U R A K !!!!!!

Folklore

Orphaned Avi (not drumer)
Sep 18, 2002
Israel
www.orphaned-land.co.il
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ONE AND ONlY BURAK !!!!!!!!

OUR BELOVED OL SITE MANAGER AND PUREST SOUL EVER, THE PRIME OPRPHANED SOUL OF ISTANBUL!

THE ONE AND ONLY CHILD OF WISDOME, LOVE AND HAPPINESS !!

MOST TALENTED WEB MASTER IN ASIA MINORE EVEEEER !!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER !!!!!!!!!
love you alot !!! really honoured to be you friend!

:yow: :saint: :saint: :D :kickass: :worship: :worship: :wave: :hotjump:

Hello to everyone...

Sorry for answering late. I am back again and thank you very much for your nice words.

Special thanks to Chris & Stavroula who is the other captains of the WebArk for their unbelievable effort on the WebArk.

Hope to see you all in Istanbul again...

We want to thank you Burak my friend,for giving us the chance
to help you and Orphaned Land,by taking care the WebArk!It's the less that we can do to show our love! :wave:

A little bit late - dammit, so many things to do after 50 days out of home!

Burak, kardesh, Captain and my guru - I love you, happy birthday, may most of your wishes will comtrue this year, I hope we will meet you and your family again soon cause I miss you!

Thank you Head Banger!

Nathalie, Thank you for asking but I will not be at any metal festival in Istanbul. Because I will not be in Istanbul and Turkey.

And Chris & Stavroula the greatest webmasters, you are the very best. I didn't give you a chance. There was not a chance while I was leaving the WebArk on your hands... ;)

And my Kobi, the dreams come true... I wish I was there with you. I hope to see you here again. Many dolmas waits for you :) If you don't come, I will eat all. It is your decision... :)

I love you all