Happy Birthday Big Boy!

Well I would imagine that being nailed to a cross is sadistic, and being nailed to a cross (at least semi) willingly is massochistic.

Oh I see. That's clever, if a little blasphemous. :)

Paul Schrader is a smart man. Read this bit in an interview with him, where he gives his thoughts on faith (it's from an article on The Passion of the Christ - Schrader wrote the less Catholic-friendly The Last Temptation of Christ):

The problem, one suspects, is that Gibson is faith-driven and Schrader is not. "I was raised as a Calvinist, which is doctrine driven," he says. "And though there are many things wrong with Calvinism, you are at least encouraged to argue about things. But once you get into a faith-driven belief system there's not much you can do. They can say to you, for instance, that women have three breasts. And even when you line up 100 women and show them that they only have two breasts, they still say that women have three breasts because they were told it in a dream. And there's nothing you can do about that."

Spiff, that sounds exactly like the Yanks on another board that I post on. ('cept they have another faith, and can actually see nothing that interferes with their faith (political faith that is) )

I love you Koichi. Have a beer on me. Not that I'll ever pay.

But it's your birthday.

You can cry if you want to or something. PROBLEM CHILD \m/