Happy Birthday Blakkheim!!!

thanx folkz!

last nite was a real blazt i tell ya! ...went out with local friends w/girlfriends + the whole band to some clubs... at one place we were at - the music stopped and they made the whole club sing the birthday song to me, it was so loud it almost distorted... hell yeah...very metal!!! the rest of the nite included more champagne, beer, booze, booze and a bit more booze... including the classic "champagne over head"...so goodbye to the 20's.... i've now officially joined the old dirtee mens club...hah!

Happy birthday Blakkheim!
beerbang.gif
beerbang.gif
beerbang.gif
beerbang.gif
beerbang.gif
beerbang.gif
(one beer for 5 years)
I celebrated your birthday by watching Krakow gig (New "murder" really kiks ass [do not forget you've still owe me "murder"])It must be nice to see friends still around.But 30's suck! if i were you i would end my life :p

old dirty mans club is great though, you can look down on everyone and act like you know everything about everything. great fun indeed!!

I was born a 22nd too, of July. 22nd birthdays are very special, for everyone born on this day your Tarot Card is "The Fool", the strongest card in the deck. It's number is zero, and stands for unlimited cosmic energy, being at the beginning and the end of all things. Fools are generally kind hearted, innocent, and very adventuresome.

-Vince