Happy Birthday Boobgirl!

SiliconMessiah

Brilliant Bastards!!
Feb 20, 2002
Harrow, London
chris.j.mash.googlepages.com
I mean Cavegirl
eyes.gif

Sounds like today won't be a great day for you after such a drunken night last night, but what the hell :kickass:

Boobgirl :D haha curse my weakness to provocative cleavage!

Seriously I hope you had the bestest of times ever in the history of bestest times! Wear that hangover as a medal! Or nurse it with a PINT OF TEA!

Have ridiculous amounts of fun at Evergrey too hun x x x

Pints of tea FTW!! The only annoying thing about pints of tea at home (rather than at uni) is that they often get a skin on top of them... for some strange reason.. never happened at uni!

Where's the evergrey gig? They're being supported by Rise To Addiction at Bolton and Dudley!

Dingwalls Camden! with Avatar and AWAKE(!!!!!!!!!:D)

my dad bought me a rose to 'make up for the fact im single' lol and then he called me an elephant (coz aparently i never forget :yuk:).............i have the best dad EVER :yuk: my mum bought me a helium balloon that i plan on using later when ive had a few and need some childish amusement :) if any of u london people are about camden come to Dingwalls and say HI!

Happy Birthday for yesterday! Sounds like you had a bit of a good time!

i did have a good time lol i just wish i hadnt drunk so much when i got back to my friends flat..by the time i got back to my flat i fell asleep on the kitchen floor only to be woken by the polish cleaner..................she looked well afraid of me...