Happy Birthday Boobgirl!

What are you kids like? :p

Belated happy birthday darl, meant to drop a myspaz for it but whoopsy-doo...

You going to the Amon Amarth show next week? Not that I am anyway, but 'ave a good one at it if you are. Such a good lineup :(

Oh, blates, I should! ^_^; but...well, got Status Quo and Slayer this weekend :D and then gotta work hard so I can go out on the weekends with a clear conscience. So good reasons :p another time, I'm sure ;) :)

im ok now, the night they had that party some wanker put something in my drink. when i went to my room i felt ill so i went to lay down and then it was 4 in the afternoon the next day. i hate it here now, but ive got no money and no where else to go. my dad called the other day, i think he knows things arn't right, if i told him he'd go mental, but he's picking me up at the weekend so I can at least get a break for the weekend and work in my old job to get some money.

other than that I'm cool, all things are quiet here, and i saw some mates yesterday that i hadnt seen for AAGES! :D <3

Wow...life story or what.

Seriously hope things go good for you soon hun. Can't believe some little shit spiked u! He'll get his when he's being butt-fucked in jail one day. Oh and you're not the only one with money troubles....you're a student it expected of you ;)

yeah i know, i guess i notice it more coz i had a year of full time work on not too much of a shabby wage, so im still getting used to not taking in my terms worth of student loan a month..plus alot of students have their rents to fall back on money wise, my rents have more debt than me and my sister put together so I don't really have that luxury..

its all cool tho, things could be worse and there are people far worse off than me, theres just room for improvement :)

Im not feeling great either! service station breakfast churning my stomach a bit and it feels like 10pm already, but it's not! That's what happens when you go see maiden and then stay up til 3:45am watching some really crappy show which shouldn't have got me so hooked :lol:

*hugz*

Well spammed.

MORE HUGS!

*hugs Han* & *hugs Firewind's Apollo Papathanasio*

heh, did you see that pic of him in the peasanty looking hat?

dragonforce045.jpg

haha, genius! Hope this cheers you up hun!