Happy Birthday Chris Brightwell!

A7

Live to Win
Feb 9, 2008
Makati, Philippines
www.myspace.com
Many happy returns to the master shredder of Damage Inc.

Happy Birthday Chris B.!
birthday.jpg

Happy birthday Chris.

BTW his early birthday present was being on the rail for Metallica in Anaheim while Kirk Hammett played the solos for "One" and "That Was Just Your Life" for him. Literally stood right in front of him, looked down and smiled, played the entire solo, looked back and did a "what's up" head nod to Chris. With Jenna standing right next to him... I wouldn't have believed it but I was standing there and saw the whole thing. Twice.

Happy birthday Chris.

BTW his early birthday present was being on the rail for Metallica in Anaheim while Kirk Hammett played the solos for "One" and "That Was Just Your Life" for him. Literally stood right in front of him, looked down and smiled, played the entire solo, looked back and did a "what's up" head nod to Chris. With Jenna standing right next to him... I wouldn't have believed it but I was standing there and saw the whole thing. Twice.

It was the solo for The Day That Never Comes, not Life. ;) :lol:

Like you say, I was right next to him and saw it with my own eyes. That was SO cool and Chris was totally made up about that! Quite rightly so too. :headbang: