Happy Birthday CJ!!!

awwwwww, thanks Phil and guys!!!! =D

you're all the best. this place is like my second family!!!!

one love! haha =D

Happy birthday man! I happened to be blasting some King Conquer today and wondered what you're up to :headbang:

i know it Ermz! It's a great time for us though.... i think this is around the age when shit starts getting real and you realize you better level up and start pumping out shit just as good as the big guys if not better.... start a revolution.

or die.

i'm trying to bring the ART of record making BACK.

(but we all know art is subjective and I happened to be an abstract-y freak when it comes to the visual arts and that definitely has an impact on the way I do and hear things. I'm right-brained to the MAX..... can barely figure out how to open a door, ahahahah) =D

i know it Ermz! It's a great time for us though.... i think this is around the age when shit starts getting real and you realize you better level up and start pumping out shit just as good as the big guys if not better.... start a revolution.

or die.

i'm trying to bring the ART of record making BACK.

(but we all know art is subjective and I happened to be an abstract-y freak when it comes to the visual arts and that definitely has an impact on the way I do and hear things. I'm right-brained to the MAX..... can barely figure out how to open a door, ahahahah) =D

This is so true. Def coming from the man that stubs his toe's on anything and everything multiple time's a day. and hit's his head on everything.