Jerk-off Mattheiszen

Happy birthday Jarkko - hope your tooth gets fixed quickly as I can completely empathize with your pain, I recently cracked a tooth right down to the nerve and had to have it capped. I've been through some serious health issues as most know, but I hate dental work the most of all (even worse than a weeks worth of total body irradiation in preparation for my second Bone Marrow Transplant, which sucked big time, but was still better than visiting the dentist). Your all still younger than me, but were all getting older by the minute.

Thanks again everyone, much appreciated! :)

Happy birthday Jarkko - hope your tooth gets fixed quickly as I can completely empathize with your pain, I recently cracked a tooth right down to the nerve and had to have it capped. I've been through some serious health issues as most know, but I hate dental work the most of all (even worse than a weeks worth of total body irradiation in preparation for my second Bone Marrow Transplant, which sucked big time, but was still better than visiting the dentist). Your all still younger than me, but were all getting older by the minute.

Awww, can't even imagine the pain :zombie: