Your favourite anime series

^airwolf!! holy fuck, that was awesome :lol:

I think I used to watch dragonball, until it got spacy...with flying and all that wtf-moments o_O

You're all gay!
When I was young it was alf, a-team, airwolf,McGyver etc...real tv!:)

Not real TV without this:
knight%2Brider%2Bseason2.jpg

i remember watching this weird vampire anime where through really cheezy writing you somehow ended up seeing the nipples of every single fucking character

everyone had this weird pale skin and the way you could tell the difference between the vampires and the humans was that the vampires had blue nipples and everyone else had pink nipples

does anyone know the name of this??

I have finished seeing Berserk, I liked a lot but the 2 last episodes were over the top form me, a bit too much ridiculous. It´s a big disapointment to see that it´s in the end that the real battle of Guts vs Griffith is only begining, that´s when the anime ends! ahah

There are something that I really dont understand and I cant relate, it´s when nosferatu zodd throws a sword to guts and saves him from being killed. This doesnt make much sense, because he his a demon and guts in the end hunts them.

Zodd loves to fight and Guts is the only human who's given him a good fight, therefore he wants to be one who kills him. Not an unusual trait in these kinds of characters. Well, there's always the manga if you want to know more, it's very well drawn.

Well, that point of view makes sense, probably you are right. Some theories say that zodd is the father of guts!lol

i remember watching this weird vampire anime where through really cheezy writing you somehow ended up seeing the nipples of every single fucking character

everyone had this weird pale skin and the way you could tell the difference between the vampires and the humans was that the vampires had blue nipples and everyone else had pink nipples

does anyone know the name of this??

so
everyone is just going to ignore this^^??

Clannad
Make sure to see both seasons, don't give up after the first episodes. You'll feel feels you've never felt before, seriously.

So how many episodes of season one do I have to watch before it gets good? I think I got through about 9 of them & it really began to lose me.

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Monster, Berserk, Claymore, Ghost in the Shell (all), Beruzebabu, Yondemasu Yo Azazel-san, Shigurui (!!!), Trigun, Wolfs Rain, Mirai Nikki (if you like Death Note), Gantz (same reason), Bakemonogatari.

Last edited by a moderator: