Your favourite anime series

So based on this list and on what you said you liked:
http://myanimelist.net/topanime.php

My next pick for you would be Shingeki no Kyojin.

Steins Gate is good too, but different.

Watched "Attack on Titan" with the wife, we both loved it. Started Steins Gate with her last night, she liked it too. (what can I say? She likes cool stuff, that's why I married her)

If you have any other recommendations, or suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

If you have any other recommendations, or suggestions, I'd love to hear them.
Zetsuen no Tempest if you liked Death Note.
Kemono no Souja Erin has a bit of that FMA feel.
Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi for a good laugh.
Jormungand if you liked Black Lagoon
Fullmetal Panic for good story in main series and stomach pain inducing laugh in Fumofu.

Zetsuen no Tempest if you liked Death Note.
Kemono no Souja Erin has a bit of that FMA feel.
Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi for a good laugh.
Jormungand if you liked Black Lagoon
Fullmetal Panic for good story in main series and stomach pain inducing laugh in Fumofu.

"Jormungand if you liked Black Lagoon" I haven't watched either so I'll check them out.

I have seen FMP & Fumofu... good stuff. I still have to watch "The Second Raid" though.

...and I recommend B Gata H Kei for the humor stuff. It should be subtitled "shit you could never get away with on North American TV" Cromdamned hilarious!

Just watched the anime adaptation of Corpse Party.

The remake of the game is really awesome, there really isn't more you could possibly ask of a game in the horror genre, plus an amazingly produced soundtrack. Go play it now.

The anime was alright, but since it was only 4 episodes, they really went apeshit with editing the plot and taking things out. I thought some of the plot changes were pretty clever, but a lot of good stuff was just blatantly left out or not referred to sufficiently in my opinion, so if one was to watch the miniseries without playing the game one might miss out on some pretty important things.

However, if you're like me and find our western horror movies usually shit and feel like watching something better, give this one a go - there are 4 30min episodes so that's roughly the length of a horror flick. But, if you're looking to play the game, I'd advise doing that first.

Outlaw Star for me, aaaah that opening song... Space Westerns are where it's at, with English dubs that were fun to watch ^^ Might give Wild Arms another watch.

@Nuno It's okay, once you get into the meat of it. Was a show that sorta struck me as a watch once, never again done deal. I enjoyed it, but it's not something I'd care to sit through again :p

^Have you seen Planetes? Puts on a bit of a near-future space exploration setting.

Its story/drama driven and little action, so no giant robot fighting :lol: