HAPPY BIRTHDAY COURTNEY!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
:kickass:HEYYYY Look Out!!! It's Courtney's Birthday!!

Happy Birthday geetar girl!! Hope you have a good one with lots of Red Velvet cake and coconut ice cream! :saint: and party til you :puke:!!!!!!! :lol:
l_b210b663271324b7d93da189bd054b15.jpg

A Pre Birthday Eve warm up !

l_edeb476c7af2812c6459902b83fdc5a6.jpg

The Aftermath !

Yes, a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Courtney AKA "Adriana Smith", "The Courtinator", "The Court", "CCSHRED", "Snakehips", "Bananna Loaf" , "Lil Coconut Fluff Ball", and way to many others to list here. Wishing you the best in birthday cheer! And always remember:

Birthday's Come But Once a Year
And When They Do, They Bring Good Cheer
Because We Got The Birthday......@$#^#%($^**(
Birthdays!

Happy Birthday to my baby girl !!!!!!!!!! Miss you and love you soooo much, but I am very proud of all your accomplishments, both on and off the stage. Make all your dreams come true!!!!

Happy Birthday to my baby girl !!!!!!!!!! Miss you and love you soooo much, but I am very proud of all your accomplishments, both on and off the stage. Make all your dreams come true!!!!

welcome to the forum courtsmom :headbang: congrats on such an awesome daughter! we feel very lucky to have her with this project!

She might be the Courtinator in Cali, but back home she goes by her claim to fame- COURTALLICA !!!!

Happy birthday Court!!! i have some pink wine stuff you liked at the swap meet and a huge bag of Kettle corn just for you!! hehehehehe