Happy Birthday Dave!!!!

Bear

Got Shred??
Feb 6, 2002
Canton, Georgia
Hope you have an awesome birthday dude, take the day and relax have many drinks. You deserve it after all the hard work you did to get this bad boy rolling!!!!! Cheers my brotha!!!

Bear

Hope you have an awesome birthday dude, take the day and relax have many drinks. You deserve it after all the hard work you did to get this bad boy rolling!!!!! Cheers my brotha!!!

Bear

I want to second this entire comment exactly. :kickass: Happy B-Day Man!

Happy Birthday Dave.
I hope your weekend has been relaxing.
You certainly deserve it with all the hard work you put into this event.
I will be out at rehearsal today but coming back to the city for drinks around 3pm or so.
If you are around I would love to buy you a couple beers.
Have a good one.

Cheers,
:kickass: :Smokin:
Eric

Thanks guys-- 6 mojitos and 4 G&Ts in the mission did the job-- topped off my a lamb shawerma from Truly Mediterreanean-- God I miss the city!!
What an awesome day yesterday-- 80 degrees in February-- unreal!

Awesome Dave, Happy Birthday :kickass:

Sounds like you had a great one and did it right bro. Very cool.

Thanks guys-- 6 mojitos and 4 G&Ts in the mission did the job-- topped off my a lamb shawerma from Truly Mediterreanean-- God I miss the city!!
What an awesome day yesterday-- 80 degrees in February-- unreal!

Happy Birthday Dave! Don't know how I missed this yesterday! Sounds like you had a great day!

80 degrees in February?!?!?! Not a nice thing to do to me! I think we got up to 32 here today -- almost a heat wave after the past few week! Not to mention the 8-9" of snow and ice we got on Valentine's.

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: