Happy Birthday Deb!

A7

Live to Win
Feb 9, 2008
Makati, Philippines
www.myspace.com
Many happy returns to an awesome friend here on the Maidens community. Not only is she one of the most talented female vocalists on stage, she is also such a sweetheart to talk to - whether online or in person. :saint:

Here's to you, Deb. :headbang:

birthday.jpg

Many happy returns to an awesome friend here on the Maidens community. Not only is she one of the most talented female vocalists on stage, she is also such a sweetheart to talk to - whether online or in person. :saint:

Here's to you, Deb. :headbang:

birthday.jpg

Hey JEEEEEEEEEFFFF!

Thank you so much! You are a sweetheart too!!! Got you email, I will respond later when I get to work...heheheh....I like that it was short and to the point!

Yes, today is my birthday, I am another year older and thankfully not deeper in debt....hahaha!

Take care and I will see you on Saturday...and thank you to all who posted birthday wishes...I LOVE YOU ALLL!!!!!!

Love and blessings....

Deb

haaapy b-day debb- what a coincidence- you share a bday with with my friend at work- good on both of ya:kickass:

I too work with someone with a birthday today, and I work somplace very small.

It's also International Human Rights Day today, and Chilean Pres./Gen. Pinochet died on this day 2 years ago, I thought that was appropriate.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEB!!!!!! :kickass:

It's a birthday candy cane! If you lick your screen it will taste like peppermint! :saint:

Have a great day!!!!

HAHA! I'mm not a sucker! Hehehe.....:err: Thank you hun! It's been an awesome day so far and all my b-day wishes.....:oops:? I'm flattered :). Can't wait to Jam Maiden on Saturday! It's gonna rock!

LOVE YOU!!

Deb