happy birthday, dot :)

Rei Toei

not quite human
Feb 7, 2002
Visit site
*yippieeee*
A-kurukuru.gif
a very happy birthday to my favorite finn!!
A-nagekiss.gif

Yeah, happy birthday. If there's a lovely finn in the world, it wouldn't be you :Smug: . But well, you're the proud owner of a wonderful mountain bike, so you diserve this thread. Have a great day!!!

|ng.

Happy birthday you crazy finn, may you have all you wish for. :)
Get very very drunk today! :D

beerchug.gif

Blaa blaa, sain teekkarihatun ja joku ruiskutti siihen päälle kuohuviiniä...

Hyviä synttäreitä!!!!

@Rei : Thank you, dear *hugs*
@|ngenius: Thank you *hugs*
@Siren : Thank you *hugs*
@Downfall : Thank you and congrats *hugs* :err:

And last, but not least... *group hug* :D

Downfall said:
Blaa blaa, sain teekkarihatun ja joku ruiskutti siihen päälle kuohuviiniä...

Hyviä synttäreitä!!!!

If you're not an experienced finnish speaker like me, you've missed the thing above. So, let me help you:

Blaa blaa --> This is quite understandable, since it's the universal expression everybody use to apologize for the stuff that is going to say.

sain teekkarihatun ja joku ruiskutti siihen päälle kuohuviiniä ---> Pay special attention to the beginning of the sentence. Yeah, "sain", word which comes from the latin "saint" (yeah, I said from the latin). So, our friend Downfall is referring to the finn saint Teekkarihatun, who died as a martyr. At the age of 19, Teekkarihatun drowned into a deep prayer and he did not do a single movement in 15 years. Everybody thought that God took him for ulterior, higher and divine designs. When the divine mission reached the second decade, the C.S.I team discovered that the famous mystic mission was merely a narcolepsy attack. Poor martyr of the generalized stupidness.The word "päälle" is a subtle reference to the finnish masturbation process, slightly different from the rest of Europe (more nothern, if you ask me. I prefer our traditional method, sincerely). Yep, you got it, the sentence means: "Saint Teekkarihatun celebrated his birthday with... er... well, having lot of fun, indeed".

Hyviä synttäreitä!!!! ---> Yes, this is so easy. "Hevia rules", where "Hevia" is a famous spanish pipe player and, it is pretty known, Downfall is a Hevia huge fan.

|ngenius (I can't sleep) o_O

Reactions: Downfall
DotNoir said:
Anything he does seems to be bloody brilliant :)

*snifff* I feel the ironic tone even far away from Finland.
:yell: Well, as Rei says, the mother of fools is always pregnant. That's why I have a lot of brothers. :Smug:

|ng.