ebass

Bottom Line
Sep 17, 2002
Nor Cal
enchant.nu
OK everyone it is Dougs birthday today!

Happy Birthday buddy your my age again!
supergrin.gif

Trivia, where did Enchant play exactly six years ago to the date????

Happy B-Day Ott man!

I (finally) picked up Tug of War last week. It's been on heavy rotation at home, in the car and in the lab...it is simply amazing. My favorites so far are Sinking sand, Hold the wind and Queen of the informed...but the rest will grow shortly.

I did not know that you toured with Matillion in 97 in the US. When I saw the marillion tour in Montreal, J.Wesley was the opening act.

see ya guys,

JF

Happy Birthday Doug!

You need to drop by Kansas City (during the next Dream Theater tour, if possible) and let me buy you a drink (or seven) of your choice...

*hint*

Happy B'day Doug.

I remember six years ago today, I flew out on Northworst and my Detroit connection got diverted to Cleveland, missing my connection to San Jose. I was going to miss the f---in show. Luckily I ran like hell to catch another flight to SF with about 2 minutes to spare. Never would have happened with today's security. Anyways, it was a great show but Marillion didnt let them play Nighttime Sky. :erk: Would have been nice to see Rothery and Doug trade licks at the end. Oh well. God has it been 6 years? Time flys.

Cheers and plenty of beers for Doug,
Jim

Happy Birthday Doug!

I was at that Marillion show. Saw Fish the night before at Club Kaos (anyone remember that place? First place I ever saw Enchant). Cut my vacation short so I could return to SF for these shows, thinking that it would likely be my only chance to ever see Fish/Marillion. Turns out I was right on that one...

dt