Happy Birthday DragonMaiden!

Thanks for all your good wishes everybody!! I am very touched...and extremely happy at the prospect of a reunited Priest! (Thanks for that Eagle!!! ;) ) ....Err.....now I'm keeping everything crossed that Ripper doesn't join Iced Earth!!

dragonmaiden said:
Thanks for all your good wishes everybody!! I am very touched...and extremely happy at the prospect of a reunited Priest! (Thanks for that Eagle!!! ;) ) ....Err.....now I'm keeping everything crossed that Ripper doesn't join Iced Earth!!

No worries :) There's not that many blokes that could orchestrate the Priest Re-Union for their beloved's birthday surprise. But with my negotiating skills I managed it. However my influence in these recent proceedings is to go no further then this message board because ermmm eeeerr :erk: It's a secret ;)

Also everyone may read different stories about the reasons behind this Priest Re-Union and out of errrrm Modesty I've asked not for my name to be mentioned as the main instigator, so don't be surprised if I get no mention at all on the official Priest Website!