Happy Birthday Eric Peterson!!!

welcome junnie from the east..
nice to c u here...
btw i have a cd of a Japanese band named TERROR SQUAD and the album name is "The Wild Stream of Eternal Sin" its a hell of a good extreme thrash album, they really kicking asss...
i have also another cd of a Japanese thrash metal band named VOLCANO kind of nice, do u know them?
whats really makes me happy is that this year in Wacken open air festival in germany im going to see SABBAT the cult Japanese death metal band, for the first time ever in my life, its really a big excitement for me...
Japanese ppl always looks to me like cool ppl, seems that all of them likes old school thrash and death... my kind of ppl :)

Hails and Cheers! :headbang:

Chen...

hello Chun, thank you for the welcome message. yes Terror Squad is one of the greatest thrash bands here. There also the band called Grim Force, i like them too (website-under construction right now..) http://www5d.biglobe.ne.jp/~grim/index.htm
about VOLCANO, i think i've heard of their name, but haven't heard their sound yet. and you might blame me if you hear i haven't heard or seen Sabbat yet! :p are you going to Germany this summer??? i envy you!!! this year's line-up is a killer!!! but i'm afraid i can't save enough money before Aug.. :( a lot of my metal friends are flying over there from here... :cry: enjoy yourself there!

seems that all of them likes old school thrash and death...
oh yeah.. a few nights ago, i went to see Sodom/Dying Fetus/Dimension Zero, the house was pucked up (more than 900 ppl i guess) and audience really enjoyed to see their performance! i think dragonlord MUST come here to join such an event, that's why i wrote that i was going to write a letter to the promotor.

ok, i'm going to bed now.. (it's 2:30 am here)
hope you guys have a nice weekend!
cheers :headbang: