Happy Birthday, Erik!

Very interesting, considering that here in the US, you must be 21 to purchase alcohol of any kind, whether it be from a store, restaurant, bar, etc.

Which would explain the proliferation of fake IDs here...heh heh

Happy belated birthday, and congrats on becoming legal. ;p

All countries should have drinking age limits like Hong Kong and certain other countries: which is none (or so I believe). They have low alcoholism rates too surprisingly (or not so surprisingly IMO).

it ain't my actual birthday til sunday but i'm celebrating tonight with beers and friends

twenty-five.

happy barfday

this is appropriate

i got SO FUCKING COMPLETELY HOSED off bourbon yesterday. jesus christ. ended up barfing and crawling on my kitchen floor with only a vague awareness of my surroundings. been quite some time since i was so completely out of it last time. good times. (i guess???)

happy birthday bourbon rookie

well i'm not really a rookie to other kinds of whiskey so i should know what to expect when drinkin hard liquor (and i got it)

speaking of whiskey, my girlfriend's dad got me a bottle of STRATHISLA, 12 years old, as a gift. nice.

Grattis paa födelsedagen (Forgot if this is how you say it in Swedish so I stole it from the internet)!!!!!

This Jim Beam is for you :kickass:

well i'm not really a rookie to other kinds of whiskey so i should know what to expect when drinkin hard liquor (and i got it)

speaking of whiskey, my girlfriend's dad got me a bottle of STRATHISLA, 12 years old, as a gift. nice.

aside from when you kicked me in the nuts it was lots of fun! the sight of you on the kitchen floor with emelie wiping your insides from your face was also priceless!!

later after we left i met some black guy and told him he looked EXACTLY like eddie murphy. he probably didn't.

im off to ghandi for some spicy foodz y'heard!