Happy Birthday Fourka! :)

nevershine said:
I don't know you and I'm late but hb nevertheless! :D
p.s. I'm going to Greece this month. Have good beer there?

heh...a bit late indeed, but anyway thanks! :)

You are going to greece???? GOOD!!!!! Yes, they have good beer and drinks. The best thing is that it is so hot in the summer that when you drink a cold beer you feel like you are in heaven!! hehehe...but I still live in hell as told before...heh...Where are you going in Greece? Athens or islands? Don't spoil all your holidays to Athens if that's what you're thinking....k? :wave:

Reactions: nevershine
nevershine said:
I don't know you and I'm late but hb nevertheless! :D
p.s. I'm going to Greece this month. Have good beer there?
Greece? :eek: :eek: :eek: Where???
I can't really tell about beer, i guess the usual stuff?
As for heat, the weather is too hot the last few days, in fact i'll go swimming soon if it keeps being this way :erk:

Oh come on, there's nothing like going for a swim in the North Sea in winter. :)

*has done this* :Smug:

*probably won't be doing it again* :erk:

Rusty said:
Oh come on, there's nothing like going for a swim in the North Sea in winter. :)

*has done this* :Smug:

*probably won't be doing it again* :erk:

bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

you poor rusty...i would be very surprised if you told me that you were planning to do that again!
I can see that ante has the same opinion as me. hehhe

Fourka said:
you poor rusty...i would be very surprised if you told me that you were planning to do that again!
I can see that ante has the same opinion as me. hehhe
And why wouldn't he? There is a thing here in Holland, that little land across the North Sea, that's called something like "new years dive". In this event people dive into the North Sea on new years day. So it's reasonabe to think that it's completely normal that one would swim in the North Sea in winter.:)

Not that I would call that event anything other than idiotic, but that's beside the point:D

The North Sea at Newcastle will probably be a little colder than at Holland. :p

I was actually thinking of seeing if I could get sponsored to do it again, and raise some money for charity or something. :D But maybe not.... :p

Reactions: Hiljainen
Fourka said:
heh...a bit late indeed, but anyway thanks! :)

You are going to greece???? GOOD!!!!! Yes, they have good beer and drinks. The best thing is that it is so hot in the summer that when you drink a cold beer you feel like you are in heaven!! hehehe...but I still live in hell as told before...heh...Where are you going in Greece? Athens or islands? Don't spoil all your holidays to Athens if that's what you're thinking....k? :wave:

Not Athens. The isle of Poros (or something)
And it's not a tourist holiday...

Siren said:
Greece? !:eek: !:eek: !:eek: Where???
I can't really tell about beer, i guess the usual stuff?
As for heat, the weather is too hot the last few days, in fact i'll go swimming soon if it keeps being this way :erk:

The isle of Poros... I guess we'll visit other places too so it won't be too dull. (Not saying that your country is dull) :D Maybe I'll see you there? Wishful thinking... But anyway. Thanks for the info...

...Both of you. :)