Happy Birthday Hawk!

Thanks so much Platinum Maze, Unfaithfully Metalhead and Zeppelin. :)

And Zeppie, it does not matter if you are late or not. I appreciate your wishes anyway.

Thanks everyone especially Wyvern for starting up this tread and being such a GREAT friend through the years. You RULE buddy. If I can come to Prog-Power US next year one of my big reasons to go is to see and meet you. :)

If I can come to Prog-Power US next year one of my big reasons to go is to see and meet you. :)

I definitively going unless an unforessen happens. Thanks a lot in part to Brent (my babysitter :lol:), Kristy (provider of shelter and karaoke sister) and Astral Doors (cuz the rest are just a bonus :heh:, and the headlined hasn't been announced yet o_O).

ope your b-day was a blast, you deserve it my good friend and many more to come :kickass:

NP: Primal Fear - 'Blood On Your Hands'

Late again on here. Happy b-day!!!!

Thanks Ron! Hope to meet you next year. :)

I definitively going unless an unforessen happens. Thanks a lot in part to Brent (my babysitter :lol:), Kristy (provider of shelter and karaoke sister) and Astral Doors (cuz the rest are just a bonus :heh:, and the headlined hasn't been announced yet o_O).

ope your b-day was a blast, you deserve it my good friend and many more to come :kickass:

NP: Primal Fear - 'Blood On Your Hands'

Thanks so much buddy. :kickass: I had a great day.