Happy Birthday Ikeaboy

pistol_pete said:
get anything nice ?

50gm's of Drum, 2 packets of Rizla :hotjump:, 3 bars of Bourneville, 30 euro, 2 nice tops, one with Rio de Janeiro written across the front in nice & small fucked up lettering, shanty style and thats about it, oh and 4 b'day cards, one with 'have a drink on me' with a tea bag stuck inside it cos ive got this tea habit... i wont chance using it, god knows whats in it :lol:

simple and practical, so all in all i'm a very happy boy like

dunc? your up next i think :lol:

go on then u might as well its great craic, i think ive thanked everybody now fr their generous wishes, thanks thanks yis are all welcome in my gaff fr tae, apart frm a minute few who didnt wish me one, but ikeaboy knows who yis are yis k***s :lol:

Today is the last day of my birthday, its a week long celebration over here like o_O, its not too late for those who missed it you know, cards, cake, stout, jellybeans, rizla papers, in fact anything you would consider that might tickle my fancy.

cheers!

pistol_pete said:
athy eh..... you drink in andersons?

oh fuck no way, was in it though, anyways im barred from it :lol: for been drunk and disorderly and kicking over stools looking for a coat :Spin: the owners are rite asshole priks too, dont know how any1 goes in there, full of young wans ;)

i think i got barred from a place in carlow for startin a fight over whose turn it was in a game of pool. anyways, ill send you some extra long skins from a smokin shop we got here in town