Happy Birthday John

Happy birthday John! (today, 11 july, the greatest day in the history of Flanders in 1302!, now 700 years ago, and i've got to work this afternoon, the bastards! :mad: That's when we kill the French close to Courtrai (Kortrijk). Greetings to Heiko!!! Kill mehdi, Pince and the rest!!! Kill them all! :devil:

Originally posted by Mariner
Happy birthday John! (today, 11 july, the greatest day in the history of Flanders in 1302!, now 700 years ago, and i've got to work this afternoon, the bastards! :mad: That's when we kill the French close to Courtrai (Kortrijk). Greetings to Heiko!!! Kill mehdi, Pince and the rest!!! Kill them all! :devil:

hehe... so you really are into nationalism:mad: after all.... :lol:

Ontopic: Happy birthday John! Cheers lad! :)

That's when we kill the French close to Courtrai (Kortrijk). Greetings to Heiko!!! Kill mehdi, Pince and the rest!!! Kill them all! :devil:

:eek: i'll lend you some viking warriors for that very noble cause. accidentaly put on some french tv-channel a while back - haven't been the same since. :mad:

Happy birthday John! Cheers from Greece! :D
Hello there Duncan! I'm Larry, nice to meet you! :oops:
You are one of my favorite musicians :headbang: , i think it's great that you, Danny and Jamie write in this forum! I only got here last week and i really like it!!! :D

Cheers, Mariner.
Sorry I replied so late, I just came back from killing a few French knights on horseback ;)
Anyway, that 11 July thing is the most blatant joke in this people's history. That victory meant nothing. It was mere a big surprise that some peasants and craftsmen managed to destroy an army of knights, but then again, nothing changed after it. It was not about politics, it was not about Flemish vs. French (there were French troups among the Flemish army, there were Flemish troups among the French army), it was all about economics and taxes. Don't let yourself be fooled by some ignorant and uneducated politicians who are making this day a total joke! ;)