Happy birthday Jonas!

Happy birthday, Jonas. I hope you'll enjoy a spot of Head On Over To Opeth's Studio And Contribute Some Guest Vocals On Their New Album As Soon As You've Finished Recording For The New Katatonia Album Which By The Way Needs To Hurry Up And Get Done. Hope you had/had a great day. \m/ You rule.

drunk at 30!! tut tut! yaz are supposed to be role models for all the kiddies now! :D tea and buiscuits for you guys from now on!

Jonas Renkse said:
89072_1116968628.jpg

Cool picture! The light from Fred's phone on Jonas' face looks EVIL!!!
Fred should become Katatonias light engineer, he's got talent!
I'll take his guitar job then. And his endorsement deal. And his brother.

Somehow I must have been VERY DRUNK, as these guys are on the photo, I really CAN'T remember having written this...scuse me guys, I DON'T want to have Fred's brother, only his sister if he had one, he belongs to Katatonia not to sick Berlin; guitar I can't play, maybe I should try again...

Greetz a lot

salisbury said:
Somehow I must have been VERY DRUNK, as these guys are on the photo, I really CAN'T remember having written this...scuse me guys, I DON'T want to have Fred's brother, only his sister if he had one, he belongs to Katatonia not to sick Berlin; guitar I can't play, maybe I should try again...

Greetz a lot
:kickass: :kickass: