Happy Birthday Jonny D !!

Yo cooking boy where are ya?
g025.gif

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
Happy Bday Jonny D.. was my bday too.. 2 days ago.. june 8th.. im freaking old... 34....:cry:

A belated Happy Birthday then! 34 is not that old. Trust me. :)

Fangface said:
I thought there was a similar thread some days/weeks ago... or is it me going wacko? o_O

Yeah, there was and JohnnyD actually replied to it. I'll bump it so it shows on the first page.

Happy Bday Jonny D.. was my bday too.. 2 days ago.. june 8th.. im freaking old... 34....:cry:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Be it a belated greeting I hope you had a wonderful day! Trade you....you can be 41 and I'll take 34 :lol:

Feliz cumpleaños!
a026.gif

Sorry we didn't notice it, actually I never noticed, the forum should have a alarm (give idea to Deron). So 34? Well if you were a girl I will hit on you :p , barely on my +/- range :D

NP: Waterclime - 'Midnight Flyer'

Congrats unfaithful!! I hope you had a great day. And beware because that big ol' 40 is coming!! :)

Hope you had a mindblowing birthday Johnny and Unfaaithfully Metalhead and that you both managed to have quite a few Angel Witch beers:kickass: . I don't like beer but I would definitely try some Angel Witch beer if I saw it in a pub!