HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHEEZER!!!

That's our intention, we like people to come for intelligent discussion and fun. We quickly dispose of those to come here to brawl or post with the IQ of...

So, am I welcome to post in both places?? I don't think I've really seen anyone else on both Forums. I can bridge the gap between intelligent & cynical.

So, am I welcome to post in both places?? I don't think I've really seen anyone else on both Forums. I can bridge the gap between intelligent & cynical.

Most of us don't dwell outside UMOS we are proud of our domain and keep it fiercely under control. GMD is very opposite to our thought line although some people do post in both (more there than here I guess).

Cynism is not bad as long as is respectful and witty, the problem is when cynism is used as weaponry :Smug:.

Just in case read the rules Hawk wrote in the sticky section, they will give you an idea of the netiquette in here.

NP: Fueled By Fire - 'Dreams Of Terror'

Wow, this forum is much more relaxed than the GM forums.
yes, we are. Because we don't have pseudo-intellectual pubescent or post pubescent children in this forum that feel the need to be superior and have to analyze every single thing or in other words were not elitists :lol: Were music fans and we accept each other tastes without flaming on each other or analyzing everything like it's a financial report from a corporation :lol: or basically... were grown up... imo metalheads from the past were/are more fun then the new generation...

Anyways Happy Belated Bday Wheez....

I like this spot on the net. I will be sure to hang out much more than I have been now that I see how things are done in these parts. I read the rules a while ago. Very to the point & a great representation of the board, not...

"OMG fuck you piece of shit faggot. I hope your Mom dies & your uncle gets raped in Switzerland by Zebras. How can you talk shit about Korgonthurus & Requiem Aeternam (Cze) you flaming n00b. EVERYONE & their Grandma knows these bands. My Cousin's band opened up for them. Shut the fuck up & go play with your Transformers. You know, they have a new one on Playstation 3, right?"

Something similar to that... :loco:

Yeap you describe those types to the inch :lol: Sadly they are sometimes the meter for which we all are measured :cry:

NP: Redemption - 'Memory'

Naw, it's cool. This place is cool. I take it this might be a better place to post about Power Metal correct?

Anyways lets not lose direction & remember that Weezer had a nice BirthDay over two weeks ago so Happy Happy Late BirthDay!!! :)

Naw, it's cool. This place is cool. I take it this might be a better place to post about Power Metal correct?

Sure as power metal bands have moslty allthe old school nod. Our resident Power Metal nuts it's on a leave of absence :lol: but we love many bands from the power spectrum in here. You can open a thread anytime.

We certainly post about oldschool metal here as we all love it, but we talk about newer bands here too. We ARE oldschool as many of us are in our 30s and 40's, but we aren't stuck in some time warp and we often talk about powermetal bands, modern thrash bands and even some progressive metal bands.

Bryant

Anyways lets not lose direction & remember that Weezer had a nice BirthDay over two weeks ago so Happy Happy Late BirthDay!!! :)

We certainly post about oldschool metal here as we all love it, but we talk about newer bands here too. We ARE oldschool as many of us are in our 30s and 40's, but we aren't stuck in some time warp and we often talk about powermetal bands, modern thrash bands and even some progressive metal bands.

Bryant

Yes we do! :) Some of us as much as possible. ;)

Hey sounds great to me. I see some Thrash discussion here as well. I need to open up to some more of the older stuff. Forced Entry has been on my wish list for awhile now.