Happy Birthday Larry Hagman!

snow2fall said:
pre72_1.jpg

:loco:
Don't you ever.......! ;)

Argh, i was just glad he was out of spot.....

take this ;) :

biolorenzo.jpg

:erk::yell:

I wasn't talking about man types, you made that distinction about one man type that women supposedly like. I thought you'd define yourself too as another type as I understood you didn't feel you belonged to that pseudo-sensitive type you described.

Woman things such as?

Strangelight said:
:yell:

stuff that women do well

I can make anything out of these no-answers, they just make me ask more, stuff that women do well, if they do it well, they do it well anyway, then why would there be expectations about them? If you can cook better than me, does it make me less woman-like or you less man-like?

For me there are two types of men, one that I like and one that I don't like and don't care about. Cooking might come along the way I don't mind if a man can cook :lol:

Maqus said:
I can make anything out of these no-answers, they just make me ask more, stuff that women do well, if they do it well, they do it well anyway, then why would there be expectations about them? If you can cook better than me, does it make me less woman-like or you less man-like?

For me there are two types of men, one that I like and one that I don't like and don't care about. Cooking might come along the way I don't mind if a man can cook :lol:
what are you on about? I didnt say any of that haha. shit :yell:

I know you didn't, you're not saying anything basically. That was a provocative pseudo-assumption. At least I know now you didn't mean cooking :D