www.myspace.com
Her name was Linda, she was a drummer
The Iron Maidens was her band and her drumming skills were grand
She'd hit a hi-hat, and then her floor tom
With Mark watching from behind, McRib always on her mind
Across a crowded floor, they had fans wanting for more
A female tribute like no other
Who could ask for more?

At the forums (Where?), The Maidens forums (Yeah!)
The hottest spot on the World Wide Web (here)
At the forums (Where?), The Iron Maidens forums (Yeah!)
Metal and passion were always the fashion
At the forums....we fell in love...

Many happy returns to a person who is not only one of the greatest drummers in music history, but also one of the warmest, most kindhearted people we've ever met.:saint: Here's to you, Linda.:worship:

birthday.jpg

Happy Birthday Linda!

I have never known a nicer, sweeter or more genuine person in my lifetime.

Linda it is truly an honor and a joy to be your friend. I am so lucky to have met you. Thank you for being such a wonderful human being and making such a positive impact on my life.

I wish you all the best in life and the fulfillment of all of your hopes and dreams.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:kickass::kickass::kickass:

Love,

Dennis

A most sincere thank you to everybody for your birthday wishes. You have all become an important part of my life and I am thankful that we have all come to be friends through this wonder of music. You are the best.

Jeremy, your post is hilarious!

Skott with a K, thank you for the Patron shot(s) last night! :kickass:Jeff and Dennis, it was great seeing you guys!! Thanks for the help!! :headbang:

I KNEW I forgot something VERY important....HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA!!!! Glad you were born....you are a great person and a sincere friend...Happy Birthday to you......much love and respect from moi....<3 Deb

Happy Birthday, Linda!!!!
I'm so sorry I didn't get to post yesterday, but I did remember. You have the same birthday as my cousin, Joey, and my former dentist, Parisa. (She's actually a good dentist.)
Anyways. I hope you had a great time!
Love,
Matt