HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA!

A7

Live to Win
Feb 9, 2008
Makati, Philippines
www.myspace.com
Our favorite drummer has a special day today. Here's to one of the nicest, hardworking people in our circle of friends. :headbang:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA!
birthday.jpg

Howdy, Linda! Well here's to another Happy Birthday to you! Thanks for helping keep The Iron Maidens' Machine running!

belated bd conrats 2 u Linda!- sorry, for some reason i keep thinking its NEXT week :oops: hey i'll make it up to you and buy you the other half of that Patron shot! :D

Yeah! Glad you liked the Birthday cake! I've been saving that thing for months now! Do you know how difficult it has been resisting the tempation to chow down on this delicacy???!!! HA HA! well, not really.....I've just been saving that photo for this occasion!

I realized that Linda and I were most likely lovers in a past life when I was going for a leisure walk near my parent's house, walking on a very quiet street, in a quiet neighborhood, where very few cars go, and there wasn't a single person around, and I see this girl walking a dog coming at me. My first thought was, "Hmmm, another person around here." My second thought was, "She's looking kind of hot. Gotta get my Mack going" As she got closer I thought, "Is that possible it's Linda?" My next thought, "No fucking way. That is totally Linda!" Next I calculated the odds in my head of me being here in the first place, then actually going for a walk, then actually Linda being here, and her going for a walk, then us being here at the same time, then having us actually cross each other at this exact moment. If I left 5 minutes later I would have missed her. I came up with a number clearly in the billions to 1. Then we talked for a bit and I walked her to her car.

Life is crazy!