HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA!

A belated Happy Birthday wish from everyone here in Podunk! We've been rocking out to Hell's Belles, plus their original bands this week. They changed singers back in April, not everyone likes her though. Many didn't come this time around, but it didn't matter since both nights were packed. Original night was more intimate, just some friends and musicians there. A few I remember from my Bummertown days! Had a great time, but I haven't got my SSI check yet, can't pay the rent 'til next week! Yikes! Lucky I had friends there to keep my spirits up! Not to mention liquered up! LOL! Even got to sing Communication Breakdown last night! Awesome! Said Hi to the Belles for ya, they said Hi back! Hey, when ya comin' back? We miss ya up here! Maybe you could bring Deanna up here, she's from Vancouver, BC, ya know! Have fun, kick ass, and hurry back! Bye, Linda! Willy

Thanks again for the birthday wishes! Just got back Monday in the wee hours of the morning. Didn't do too much gambling..........saw Blue Man Group and Barry Manilow tho! Woohoo!!!!! :hotjump: :hotjump: I've got the best boyfriend in the world! Got a lot of pool and relaxing in. Never realized how stressed out I was til I took my shoes off, put my feet up and had my first dozen drinks. :loco: Check out the Barry Manilow thread in a day or so for some good stuff. Thanks again for the b-day wishes everybody! You all rule and it was a good time indeed!;)