Happy Birthday Martrin Lopez!

Oh yeah!! So now I'm gonna write in my language!!!

Igual ya te mandé un mensaje privado, me dió mucho gusto saber de vos después de dos años de incomunicación, pero - al final y al cabo- saber que estás bien. Hablé con Pablo M. la semana pasada y te mandó muchos saludos (escribíle).
Cuidate mucho, pasala bien y bueno... RATA!! :lol: La próxima vez que vayas a Uruguay cruzáte el Río y vení a visitarme, me lo prometiste!!!

Muy feliz cumpleaños divino. :wave:

yay i can almost understand that spanish!

i have to do a speaking conversation in spanish tommorow with my teacher worth 12 points on my final... ughed

anyway, happy bday martin
how old is he?

Wow. My favorite guy is also a Taurus, Awesome! Taurus' RULE. Especially if they are drummers. :devil:

Martin gonna be :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: haha. Or maybe just at home with family. Wait... I forgot aren't they recording?, If they are then this :smokin: is him.

Get my E-mail Luzzy Cakes?

Happy 27th. :worship: :worship:

bangadrian said:
shit that's young, i didnt realize

Oh my goodness Yes! It's really unbelievable... If you didn't know already he recorded Amon Amarth's 'Once Sent From The Golden Hall' at the age of ................ 17. I JUST turned 19.. It's ridiculous. The drummmer was medicore at best, but over these last 10 years... He's grown a significant amount.

I have so many questions to ask him, like... Is he still discovering new things? Was there a point where you kind of stopped growing as a musican for a while ( didn't see any results ). At what age could you play that top speed double bass? Have your feet skills just steadily kept increasing over the years until now? All stuff like that. I guess we'll never know the answers until somebody interviews him and asks THE RIGHT QUESTIONS.
Anybody ever ask him if he practices?

Later.

Makes you think, how he has so much more time to develop, so his changing will probably play.

Ps-It would be cool if somebody of some form of power could set up some little online interview. Just a Thought!!

bangadrian said:
so if lopez reads this forum, he'll be overjoyed by his fans wishing him a happy birthday, ........ and then he'll get to the opeth joke thread

he'll think its funny after taking a blunt to the face.

Since I can't speak spanish neither want to say something funny related to his southamerican origin I'll just say:

Happy birthday!

Saber Rider said:
Since I can't speak spanish neither want to say something funny related to his southamerican origin I'll just say:

Happy birthday!

Oh man I love burrito's. damn. anybody here of a place called Qdoba?\

Chain of "fast" food places. High quality food. I don't know whether it's considered fast food or not. It's great. There is one in Hoboken across the river from New York City.