Happy Birthday Melancholia

fireangel

May 22, 2002
Sherwood Forest
well, since I did not find this thread here, I thought I make it :)

have a nice birthday!! :wave:

*creating one more birthday-thread these days* :p

how to say happy birthday in Greece?

:hotjump: Happy birthday!!! :hotjump:

ukliam3.gif
ukliam3.gif
ukliam3.gif

happy happy happy birthday...though I'm sure you already had a nice one and it's still more to come till the end of the day...hehehehe ;)

For many many more to come and that we can all see it
blobflower.gif

Oh, Fireangel...here they normally say Xronia Polla which would mean more or less "for many years" and happy birthday literally would be Xaroumeni Genethlia :Spin:

fathervic (
pbubbles.gif
)

fireangel@ thank you for starting this thread, and above all thank you for your wishes!!! :) Good luck with your interview!!!
Happy birthday is "xaroumena genethlia" (FV, you killed the genus ;) evil greek language :p), but we mostly say either "xronia polla" as Fv correctly said or "na ta ekatostiseis" which means sth like "may you become 100 y o")

melonaki@ once again,thank you =))) you know you've made my day superbeautiful :) and indeed there's more to come ;) Take care...s'agapo poli!!!

Salmy@ :wave: Thanks a lot :) Yup,even female trolls count their age...and the older they grow the more they hide it ;) like normal women somehow hehe
Take care of yourself!!!! and have a heavy new year!!

Hearsie@ you always make me :oops: ... Thanks a lot!! Take care :)

Arch, hyena, wildfyr@ Thank you for your wishes!!! I hope you are all having a nice Xmas/new year time!! Take care!

/trollaki

Reactions: mousewings
FatherVic said:
Oh, Fireangel...here they normally say Xronia Polla which would mean more or less "for many years" and happy birthday literally would be Xaroumeni Genethlia :Spin:
thanks for telling.:) but how do I speak a word that starts with "XR" :dopey:

Melancholia said:
fireangel@ thank you for starting this thread, and above all thank you for your wishes!!! :) Good luck with your interview!!!
Happy birthday is "xaroumena genethlia" (FV, you killed the genus ;) evil greek language :p), but we mostly say either "xronia polla" as Fv correctly said or "na ta ekatostiseis" which means sth like "may you become 100 y o")

/trollaki

you´re welcome! And actually I miss you in Swanö-Forum, cuz that is where I saw your posts first. Lost interest?
I copied your translations for the wishes in my computer, but I don´t know yet if I`ll ever be able to speak that ;) But it is saved now, so I can use it for next greek birthday :)

Thank you for wishing me luck with the interview :wave:
Anyone interested can read on wednesday what happened to me in NF-thread.....