Happy Birthday Melancholia

Happy, wonderful birthday, Mel!

Hope you had a beautiful day, got lots of trippy presents, and spent time with those you care about. :)

My birthday is over of course, but i want to thank all the people who gave me their wishes :) Had a very nice birthday this year...i got supercool presents, stuff i really wanted!! (i wonder if people can read my mind???? :loco: ) ...and above all i had the opportunity to spend the day with the people i love and
by the end of the day watch one of my superfavourite movies, the Return of the king that is!
So,Many thanks to all of you :) and Happy new year!!! Hope it has started in a nice way!!!Take care of yourselves!!

fireangel@ :) No,in fact i haven't lost interest in DS and the forum.It's just that my daily schedule is a mess and even though i check the DS forum quite regularly i don't have enough time to post... sad....

Tranquillian@ *rodnar* Tack så mycket!!! :) Jag hoppas att det går bättre mellan dig och din vän nu... Ta hand om dig!!!

Wazoo@ mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........thank you :) I've eaten so much of this stuff lately,i'm glad i've not died from diabetes yet :p

once again, thank you all!!! and have a pleasant and creative new year!!!

/trollaki