Happy birthday mousewings!

Ormir

Oct 11, 2001
Espoo, Finland
Ok, it was yesterday, but it's never too late to congratulate our forum mascot. Happy birthday. ;)

harvest.jpg

Yes happy B-day Iris. You've always bee na true friend to me, and Im sorry I didnt send you a greeting b/c I have been busy, speaking of which I need an address so I can send you that fecking present. :p

Nick

happy birthday, mousie. :) your resistance here without even having listened to a whole dt record makes me feel proud, although i'll be damned if i know what for. :D

live long and prosper

rahvin.

Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday mousie, i wish you to listen to some DT soon and finally get enlightened! :p

friend13a.jpg

:)

*hug* happy birthday to the most efficient information gatherer (huh?) and non-DT listener of the forum and a great friend of Thanatos, what did you get? :D

Thank you everyone. :oops:

Late or not, this thread makes me very... happy. :) :) :)

@Ormir: forum mascot? Aren't I too bizarre to make a good mascot.

@Siren, rahvin, & Thanny: Maybe someday I'll listen to more of their music, when I stop being lazy and finally download an mp3 player.

Edit: @Thanny: I got perfume and some money from my parents. I was supposed to buy some earrings with the money, but I haven't got them yet. I may tomorrow. My best friend gave me a diary, a penguin bookmark, a makeup case (this is useful), and a David Gray DVD. :) :)

Thank you again to you all. :)