Happy Birthday Mr Platt

mgirishfan said:
H. B. to E. P. from M. G. !!! Have a great 40th! Celebrate! :)

Cheers!
Ah, Ed, so young, yet so accomplished! Hope you blew out all the candles, and may all your dreams (Enchanted, and otherwise!) come true!

Kristin
Via dragon(<----always relights his candles...~)

o.k. why didn't I know about this!!!!

Happy B-day Ed sorry that I'm a crappy friend. My dog ate my calendar and it's taking forever to piece it back together.

tedleonard said:
o.k. why didn't I know about this!!!!

Happy B-day Ed sorry that I'm a crappy friend. My dog ate my calendar and it's taking forever to piece it back together.

You too???!!???!!

Happy Birthday Ed!!! You are the man!

sean

Wow

I am touched, thanks to all of you!

Hey sorry for the late response but I have not been anywhere near a computer lately! I just got a few minutes here to check in.

I was given the Ultimate Gift by my Ultimate Gift ( My lovely and amazing girlfriend Mia surprised me and brought me over to the Big Island of Hawaii last week to celabrate the big 40! So I have not been around. What an amazing trip it was! :tickled: Mia your incredible! :Spin:

Ted, Sean, I did not advertise the big 40 I was kind of hoping it would pass quietly! :erk: You guys are more than welcome to but me a few beers when I see you soon!

Again thanks to all of you, you all rule! :worship:

You guys are more than welcome to but me a few beers when I see you soon!

Or perhaps they could beer you a few butts. o_O Waiter, I'll have some of what HE'S having.

Took you to Hawaii? Holy cow man! Marry that woman before she comes to her senses. I think on my 40th (hard to remember back that far) my wife took me to In-n-Out.

Eddie,

Sorry I am late on this on, but been really busy.

So the big 4 0. I guess going to Hawaii with Mia keeps you looking 30. Thats great. Where did you go? Hawaii is awesome.

Well I have officially thrown in my bachelor towel and got hitched on the 22nd. I dont know if its :) or :yell: or :erk: or :wave: (to the steady supply of getting some loving, according to the many married sexual deprived men that I talk to). Probably all of them. The moon was great. Royal Carribean cruise to Aruba, St Thomas, St Martin. Highly recommend Royal Carribean. They treat you like a king or queen. Now I am busy moving next Tuesday into a bigger place, so we can each have our space. Looks like the forum hasnt been too active. I guess its less than a month until the Cal Prog show. Damn, really wish I could make it. Anyways take care.

Jim

NP: The Party's Over - Journey:D

Thanks guys

Eric who won the tix? and thanks for doing that and promoting us so such! you rule!

Jim hey whats up you did it! Congrats! sounds like you had a nice vacation as well, NICE :) sounds pretty amazing, great places! Hey I went to the Big Isle, it was incredible! shoot me an e-mail and we can catch up buddy.

Hey wish you were closer and could make it to LA, hopefully there will be something back east again we can manage somehow like this. We will have to see.

You take care!

NP: Lead Boots Jeff Beck