Happy birthday NECROMUNCHKIN

Necromunchkin is a prince among men.

The man. The legend.

A rundown on festivities:

Unbeknownst to me, four of my close friends of many years all snuck into town to surprise me. One lives in New Mexico, two in various locations in California, another in the Northern part of the state. I'm sitting at home indulging my first drink when suddenly they're at the door. They hand me a giant plastic viking helmet, and two bottles of Jameson. A 12 year and an 18 year. Since no one could afford the 30 year, they figured that was close enough. :oops:

A most excellent birthday, the best in years, bar-none. Thanks to all you excellent persons also for your well-wishes.

:danceboy:

I am glad you had such a good bday, man.
you just set yourself to sneak out and find us and forget about whiskey. Here you will drink some 4-5 months old rakija and you shall find yourself equally happy as you would with the 55,67 year old whiskey. ;-)

Happy blated bday man brother.

It's true. I turned out the way I did because I remember looking in my mom's closet waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy back in the day, when I was like 3 or 4 years old, and pointing at the life-size poster of a scary-looking man.

I asked, "Who's that, mama??"

"That's Alice Cooper, Christopher. I saw him in concert a few years ago." she said.

"That's cool", I replied.