watch some
Sports_sport06.gif

and get really
Buzzed.gif
but certainly don't
zidane32.gif
anyone on your way home:D .

THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO said:
Happy Bitrthday to the Best Psychiatrist Among Metalheads!!! Now go have a drink or two, and analyze something:kickass: :loco:
I've had a drink or 9 or 10 tonight, and I've anayzed this: Danny Maciocia should have been fired last season, but since the Eskimos management still hasn't figured it out, now that we've lost to the 2nd worst team in the league twice in a row (they used to be the worst team in the league, until we lost to them twice in a row...which now makes the Eskimos the worst team in the league), I think they have more than enough reason to fire him now. As I have suggested in other threads, my demented grandmother could lead this team to victory, which makes this coach worse than a demented 90-year-old given our 4-9 record. If anybody asked me what my ultimate birthday present would be, it would be to have fired Maciocia 1 year ago, but in lieu of that, firing him ASAP would suffice.

Just wait until I sober up on Monday, then I'll really have nasty things to say about Maciocia, if he's (hopefully not) still coach by then.

In the meantime, I have many, many, many more drinks to go...my wife just spent $320 at the discount liquor store (not including the rental of the margarita machine) in preparation for tomorrow.

Who's raising a glass with me? :kickass: