Happy Birthday NoLordy!!

ScientistOfDarkness

a prophet in cosmology
Feb 7, 2003
Mercer Island, WA
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On this happy happy birthday you get scars (cos he loves the scars!) and cake and rats and balloons!

Scars!

torso.JPG

This will be a scar SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

foot13.jpg

g2nimcake2.jpg

balloons%20age%204%20web.jpeg

Thank you. Although turning 22 is like winning 10 cents in the lottery, I appreciate it. :D

hell! It's your birthday bubba!
Butter my butt and call me a biscuit!
that's gooder than grits!

WE NEED TO GET YOU 22 BLOWJOBS FROM 22 DIFFERENT HOOKERS!!!!!!

-thumbs up my evil mustache bubba buddy
-Bill

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

from me and odin
odin.jpg

now i shall proceed to slap you twenty two times with soiled panties.

oh and i'm sending over a bottle of 100 year old goat blood. from goats that odin killed himself.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mead and Date Cake with Syrup[/font]

• [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cook, drain and puree a good 1/2 cup of pumpkin, let cool.[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cream 90g of butter, 1/4 cup of brown sugar and a 1/2 tea spoon of vanilla essence until fluffy.[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Add 2 eggs beaten well, then stir in pumpkin.[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Chop 125g dates and 125g walnuts[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sift 125g SR flour with 1/2 tea spoon of cinnamon and 1/4 tea spoon of baking powder.[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Toss dates and nuts with a little flour mixture and fold into the pumpkin etc.[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Fold in the remaining flour alternately with 1 table spoon of spiced Mead.[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pour into a buttered and floured 18cm ring tin and bake at 170c for 35 minutes.
    [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Double quantity will make a 22cm ring tin (serves 12) [/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cook for 65-70 minutes. [/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Stand hot cake for minuets. Then turn out onto a wire rack (over a tray) and pour over hot syrup.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Syrup[/font]

• [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Combine 5 table spoons[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] of sugar with 2 table spoons of water in a saucepan and stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves.[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bring to a boil and cook without stirring until pale golden (approx. 5 minutes).[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Remove from heat and stir in 1/4 cup of boiling water, then 1/4 cup Spiced Mead, then pour gently over cake.
    [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Any remaining syrup can be served warm over slices with whipped cream.[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Liqueur Mead can be substituted in the syrup.[/font]

take out the dates, and that might be a good cake:tickled:

ct_thrash said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
oh and i'm sending over a bottle of 100 year old goat blood. from goats that odin killed himself.
No shit? How thoughtful, normally he just sends a bottle of mead and a magic helmet. The bottle of goat's blood is just what I need for my BBQ tonight!
(Anyone try Buffalo Chicken Planks from Long John Silver's? Holy shit they're good!)

BlackwaterNymph said:
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On this happy happy birthday you get scars (cos he loves the scars!) and cake and rats and balloons!

Scars!

torso.JPG

lift....shirt,,,just a lil higher
:heh:
happy b day no lordy!!!! :p