Happy Birthday Paul!

Happy birthday Paul! =)

Hey Steve who else from the band is active on the forum other than you? I think I saw Andy somewhere but that's i

I believe giodude is none other than mister Gavin Owen! And yea I think Shredlamode is Andy. Rich Smith is here under that same name, and Vocalixx is Chity.

Well, well. This is what I miss when I'm not on the forum! My thanks to all who sent their birthday wishes and my apologies for not having the decency to have got on here last year to notice.

Consider this a new year resolution and expect to see me around the forum a lot more. I shall expect to be taken to task by everyone if I do not stick to this, lol.

Well, well. This is what I miss when I'm not on the forum! My thanks to all who sent their birthday wishes and my apologies for not having the decency to have got on here last year to notice.

Consider this a new year resolution and expect to see me around the forum a lot more. I shall expect to be taken to task by everyone if I do not stick to this, lol.

"The Legend", as Mr Bass Monkey is known in the PQ ranks, has arrived!:headbang: