Happy Birthday Steve Williams!

keybrd1f8ei.jpg

Many happy returns mate, and I hope you like the cake I stole from Ross!

Aww shucks guys! Thank you so much for the birthday wishes...cake looks awesome! hehe

Got the day off today so we are going to see Dio tonight in Southampton and this afternoon we are heading down to the venue to hang out with the band and see the soundcheck etc All courtesy of Andre Bargmann! Top man!

Hey man!!!! Happy birthday!!....34 years old????aren't you too old to play in a metal band??????.........NO, I DONT THINK SO BECAUSE YOU HAVE LONG HAIR YET!!!!AHAHAHA
Seeyou soon Steve!

A fantastic day was had.....got to meet the guys...Simon Wright and Doug Aldrich are top draw gents and Ronnie....awesome! They had signed a drumhead for me wishing me Happy Birthday! That will be a treasured item for sure.

The show itself was amazing.....great playing, great stage production and a really appreciative crowd at the Guildhall in Southampton. Ronnie was in great voice but Doug, Simon, Rudy and Scott were superb as well. Get along to the Astoria show tomorrow if you can....I believe a certain Kiwi will be in attendance.

Should also say a huge thanks Andre Bargmann for making all the arrangements for yesterday....what a guy! Also big thanks to the rest of the Dio crew for making us so welcome.

See you on the next tour guys!!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes too guys! Really appreciate it!