Happy birthday to David Readman!

Leopard

Aug 4, 2002
New Jersey
www.leopardslair.net
Today (July 6) is David Readman's birthday. The perfect day for my Japanese CDs to arrive, isn't it? :D I got the new Adagio live album and the Japanese version of Pink Cream 69's latest album Thunderdome, with bonus tracks.

Happy birthday to David! :D

thats kinda mean, seeing how his voice prolly owns yours 100 times over. i feel bad about not saying happy bday sooner, i saw it the day after the actual day i think, so uh ... happy ... late birthday ... to one in-frkn-credible singer, no matter what band you're in!

dargormudshark said:
I will not say Happy Birthday to a guy who would rather be in Pink Cream 69 than Adagio! :yell:
How do you know what went on? No, I don't know all the details, but nothing I know suggests that that is why David is not in the band any more. I've met David twice, and he is one of the nicest, friendliest musicians I have ever met. I am really upset that he's not in the band any more and that I won't be seeing him at ProgPower. Please don't assume things. I really don't want to see that kind of talk about David in here.

dargormudshark said:
I did'nt mean to sound like a jerk. I am just frustrated because he is one of my favorite singers ever and he left adagio, I feel so betrayed.
I'm very upset too. It's been four years since I've seen him and I was really looking forward to seeing him at ProgPower. It is a huge disappointment that he won't be there.

I really did'nt mean to sound bad when I said it.

The reason why I am upset one of my favorite singers has left one of my favorite metal bands. Yet, he is still in PC69 where in my opinion he does'nt do much vocally. It seems like he is just an Andi Deris shoe filler, who I am not a huge fan of either. PC69 is not a bad band, it upsets me because David did much more vocally in Adagio. He showed his range better and his delivery to Stephan's incredible lyrics. I don't know what happened but I am really confused why David would rather be in PC69. I think Adagio will be as big as SX in a few years and I expect them to headline Progpower. I really think Stephan's writing will improve more too, which I don't know how he will top Underworld but he probably will find a way. I really feel that Stephan will leave his mark in metal. :headbang:

dargormudshark said:
I don't know what happened
Exactly; you don't know what happened. You may not understand everything, but try not to jump to conclusions.

I love PC69; I even flew to Germany to see them play. I'm glad that he's still with them. Of course, I'd rather he was with both bands, but that's not my choice to make.

I have not heard anything suggesting that David is no longer with Adagio because he doesn't want to perform their music, or that he had to choose one band over another and chose PC69.