Happy birthday to LORD OF METAL!

PlatypusJesus

A Dead Sun Serenity
Aug 24, 2002
Visit site
Have a good one, man.
happy-birthday-gross.jpg

Reactions: Lillitu
Dude, thank you so much for thinking about me, and that pic is hilarious man! :lol: I'm so glad you remembered my birthday; I appreciate it.

Oh, I will.......all alone..............I'll have a good one........with no one here beside me........I'll have a good......:cry:

Lord of Metal said:
Oh, I will.......all alone..............I'll have a good one........with no one here beside me........I'll have a good......:cry:
lol
that sucks though, at least you have UM!

lmao. You are such a post whore. But you are funny. heh.

happy birthday!!!!!

hope you have some fun....

@Nico hahahaha. uh, bukkake is not just on #nevermore

I don't know, nico. Will was supposed to give it to me....so I'll just wait patiently. And thank you lillitu. Thank you so very very much. *blushes*

Lillitu said:
lmao. You are such a post whore. But you are funny. heh.

happy birthday!!!!!

hope you have some fun....

@Nico hahahaha. uh, bukkake is not just on #nevermore

i think that was an invitation for you to come to her house...

[p.s] i'm really bad at reading signals from women, so either she wants to.. er... "bukkake with you" (for the sake of the children i refrained from description) ... or she wants to stab you in the balls.

"Happy birthday! Did your sister give you a nice rimjob? :tickled:"
I don't have a sister....:cry:
"*HINT* my birthday is soon, la la la la laaaaaaa"
....OH GOD! MUST GET TO DALLAS! DEAR GOD, I MUST FUCKING GET TO DALLAS!

*orgasm* Nevermind....

"[p.s] i'm really bad at reading signals from women, so either she wants to.. er... "bukkake with you" (for the sake of the children i refrained from description) ... or she wants to stab you in the balls."
I really doubt she can "bukkake" with him, unless she isn't a she. Now, she can GET bukkaked.