Happy birthday to LORD OF METAL!

Lord of Metal said:
"[p.s] i'm really bad at reading signals from women, so either she wants to.. er... "bukkake with you" (for the sake of the children i refrained from description) ... or she wants to stab you in the balls."
I really doubt she can "bukkake" with him, unless she isn't a she. Now, she can GET bukkaked.

i swear to god if you pull some semantical bullshit on me one more time i will come to your house and bukkake you - whether you like it or not.

and if you do like it, which is a high probability, i would stay there till i figured out something you didn't like - and did it.

FretsAflame said:
i think that was an invitation for you to come to her house...

[p.s] i'm really bad at reading signals from women, so either she wants to.. er... "bukkake with you" (for the sake of the children i refrained from description) ... or she wants to stab you in the balls.
Yes, yes you are very bad at reading signals from women. I neither want to stab his balls nor let him bukkake me. I wanted to wish him a happy birthday and fun on a Sunday, not a normal party day. I like my men a little more..ahem..'mature'.

FretsAflame said:
i swear to god if you pull some semantical bullshit on me one more time i will come to your house and bukkake you - whether you like it or not.
LOL. Hey Frets, don't you know, it's not in the size of the words but how you use them?

**edited to fix quote**

Lillitu said:
LOL. Hey Frets, don't you know, it's not in the size of the words but how you use them?

of course i know that, what are you trying to say?

wait, are we talking about my penis again?

lol

seriously though, i sense tension - i was just making some jokes, keep it cool - Steve

Lord of Metal said:
"Happy birthday! Did your sister give you a nice rimjob? :tickled:"
I don't have a sister....:cry:
"*HINT* my birthday is soon, la la la la laaaaaaa"
....OH GOD! MUST GET TO DALLAS! DEAR GOD, I MUST FUCKING GET TO DALLAS!

*orgasm* Nevermind....
Nevermind? It will be a lonely birthday then.:erk:

Lillitu said:
Tension?! :tickled: No, of course not. Silly boy!

I don't know, there are a couple of things that set me off fairly quickly - I don't tend to blow up on these issues but I become quite serious very swiftly. Whenever this kind of thing happens I turn into a bit of a killjoy, so I think I'm gonna go, goodnight everyone.

Oh, btw, I think my "Happy Birthday" went unnoticed earlier so I'll say it again - Happy Birthday Jeremy.

FretsAflame said:
I don't know, there are a couple of things that set me off fairly quickly - I don't tend to blow up on these issues but I become quite serious very swiftly. Whenever this kind of thing happens I turn into a bit of a killjoy, so I think I'm gonna go, goodnight everyone.
Dude, hey, don't go away on my account. Seriously. No bad thoughts and no ill will. I enjoy interactions w/both you and LoM. Both of you are amusing. No bad juju's intended and I hope none taken.

Estrada-you%27re%20a%20homo.jpg

No, I just kid. Happy birthday!

And now, a poem in progress....
A mental mantle
Displaying all the thoughts that never were to be
Liquid sorrow trickles down your cheek
Life means nothing
Remembrance is burned in a grave of decay
What’s the relevance
When all that awaits is death?

A brick wall
Each brick laid in simple order