Happy birthday to me!

Social Distortion

The Voice of Reason
Sep 10, 2004
Lahti Rock City, Finland
Another year older and I still have no life!

On a more positive note, the new Anthrax stage-shirt I wore last night worked really well! All of a sudden some woman I'd never seen before kissed me and gave me her phone number! Too bad she wasn't up to my b-day standards. Shouldn't have been so picky though because I came home alone. :lol:

Happy birthday dude. I never get tired of that pro shot footage of big four when Andreas was playing with them. I love how they made him a custom brazilian Anthrax shirt. They were on fire that day. Joey sounds amazing on all songs, particularly Indians for the breakdown.

Happy Birthday dude, but you should have gone home with the ugly chick!

I wouldn't call her ugly, but nothing special either. In the end I'm glad I didn't do it because...

Agreed. Most tang is better than no tang...

...being just hungover is better than being hungover and having to talk to a person who I have no interest in. Besides the fucking, of course.

I wouldn't call her ugly, but nothing special either. In the end I'm glad I didn't do it because...

...being just hungover is better than being hungover and having to talk to a person who I have no interest in. Besides the fucking, of course.

I think this is so true. Spot on! (Unless there is some action in the morning as well. :p)

Probably the reason why I walk home alone most nights ...

It's still worth it! :lol:

Happy Birthday man. You share the same day as my 1 year old daughter ;-)

.... also my ex wife too :-(