Happy Birthday to Peter Steele....

KeithReyn

Members Only Member
Apr 1, 2008
Osceola Mills, PA
He would have been 49 today.

I only met him once, but I loved his music. TON's music means more to me than ANY other band's music. Peter's lyrics were so personal and to the point. He was the best. I was horribly sad when I heard he died. I just couldnt believe it. Way too soon.

So in honor this great musician, I wish him Happy Birthday even though he is not here. The people who's lives he touched must remember him today and celebrate the life of our fallen hero.

I hope you finally found peace, Mr Steele. You deserve it.

Here's my fave song of his/theirs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Love Type O Negative , great band and very unique vibe and sound wich is harder and harder to find nowdays.
Being honest, a guy like Peter with his habits and life style, reaching an age of half a century is quite a Guiness record.

They're programmed. According to Wiki "Dead Again", "Bloody Kisses" and "Slow, deep and hard" are the only albums with real drums.

I was very shocked about his death, too. TON is one of my favorite bands and i unfortunately saw them live only once at the Wacken and i was pretty drunk.

Yep, everything is programmed drums EXCEPT: 'bloody kisses' , 'Slow deep & Hard', 'Origin of the feces' & 'dead again'.

The first time I saw Type O was @ Ozzfest '97. Ive seen them a bunch of times after that, but I missed the past couple tours. Im very sad that I didnt get to see them one last time.