Happy birthday to Russell Allen!!

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
Wishes for an awesome birthday goin' out to Russ today!! Send in your birthday wishes & I'll make sure he sees them!

party-smiley-015.gif
party-smiley-023.gif
party-smiley-013.gif
party-smiley-032.gif

Yeah, happy birthday. Your spanish fans are waiting for you and your vocals to come here and play, dude, but take your time, eat some cake and open your zillions of presents today. :)

|ng.

Russell, your birthday is truly special because we get to celebrate your existence! :D You deserve this day and all your days to be the very best! I absolutely cannot wait to see you again!
Happy birthday and all the best
--Amanda--

Hey, does anybody have that song that we wrote a month ago when we mistook his birthday a month early..?

Anyway, happy birthday Russ, and take a mini-tour through your home state when you finish opening your gifts...

Manga-San said:
Hey, does anybody have that song that we wrote a month ago when we mistook his birthday a month early..?

Anyway, happy birthday Russ, and take a mini-tour through your home state when you finish opening your gifts...

YES YES DO A NEW JERSEY TOUR!!

Happy Birthday man, keep up the awesome music. :wave:

Happy birthday to the coolest singer in existence.

BTW, have you seen the Egypt video from ProgPower. I love the part where Russ is singing to MJR, thus giving him credit.
Giving your bandmembers credit rules!

Happy Birthday Russ!!! Can't wait to hear what the band is cookin up for us this summer. I hope you make it to houston on tour sometime. Have a great birthday and take care :).