Happy birthday to Russell Allen!!

To the man who makes me :hotjump: with that completely AMAZING voice, presence and charm.

I wish you the happiest of birthdays and also *congratulations* on your upcoming marriage (though if that doesnt work out heaven forbid, can I have you?)

But seriously without trying to flatter your ego too much more, you are very much loved and respected amongst your fans, and we wish you every happiness in the world.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUSSELL!!

I hope this isn't too late for him to see. ( I was out of town all weekend)
Anyways::::

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUSSELL!!!!
The greatest voice in the UNIVERSE!!!!!!!:p:OMG:
I hope u had a wonderful day. Can't wait to be seeing u at prog.

The Yngster said:
:lol: Its true, he's tried several times to throw drinking parties at 2 am, all failures :D

See?!!!! Well, it's only 11:20 my time (PST) right now...so it's 3 hours till close!

I'm half in the bag, anyone else?!!!

Er...Rusell, it's the next day, so maybe you are half in the bag, but it's already after 2 am in NJ. Still, that's not an excuse to be sober. Get plowed with me now! And that goes for all of you!

Drink...Drink...Drink!

You feel very relaxed....
o_O
10....Grab a bottle from the fridge....
o_O
9.....Pop er' open with the bottle opener
o_O
8.....Take a sniff
o_O
7....Take a swig
o_O
6....Gulp it down
o_O
5....Feel the sensation
o_O
4....Do it again
o_O
3....and again
o_O
2....and again
o_O
1....one more time
o_O
You are now completely relaxed and wish to party with The Satanic Rabbit

Oh my God, I can't believe I forgot! I was working like an obessed person at the Rolling Stones gig on the 18th I didn't know what my name was the day after... o_O

But Russell, as you know, you are the greatest and we all love you very much, each of us in our own special way and in various proportions, hehehe. Thank you for existing, thank you for being such an inspiring person and most of all, thank you for sharing your incredible gift with us!

Hope you had a great birthday, love you 4ever - Macy :wave:

Hey Russ, Happy Birthday!!!:)

Congrats on your engagement as well.

May you and Symphony X shine for many more years to come.

My birthday is at the end of this month as well; so I'll be getting pretty shitty too.:D

Thank you for the music!