Happy Birthday to the Management!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
Happy Birthday to our wonderful manager and friend, Mark Dawson! Thank you for everything you bring to our small piece of the tribute world! Happiest Birthday wishes to yoooooooooooooou! xoxoxo! :) :headbang: :hotjump:

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Happy Birthday to our wonderful manager and friend, Mark Dawson! Thank you for everything you bring to our small piece of the tribute world! Happiest Birthday wishes to yoooooooooooooou! xoxoxo! :) :headbang: :hotjump:

Happy day big guy! All the best.

-Hobbes

It's almost a year to the day when we met Mr. D and you've been a friend ever since. We are the luckiest band in the world - You're always positive you never complain and fahgeddaboutitmoveovahJames Brown, YOU are the hardest workin' man in show business. :worship: Have a beautiful day!
:wave:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOOO YOOOOOOOOUU!!!!!!
:headbang: :kickass: :Smokin: :D

Hey Mark! Although I don't personally know you yet, Happy Birthday!! Thanks for all the great work with the ladies. We appreciate being able to see them often!! Yeah! Cane's here we come!! :headbang:

Hey Mark! Hope your birthday was a blast! I enjoyed the humility on your face when Aja belted out the B-Day song for you. Just when you think you know how strong her pipes are, she surprises you again. Forget Marilyn Monroe-Aja kicks birthday butt!! You are a true sweetheart and that's why the ladies love you. Your a good man, Mr. Dawson. Looking forward to getting to know you better. At least I recognize you now!! :D

Just a quick post to say thank you all for your birthday wishes! It was very thoughtful and kind. It's a pleasure working with The Maidens and for all the wonderful people who come to the shows and support the band. Thanks for doing what you do....so that we can do what we do best!
Thanks again...now ladies...BACK TO WORK! :headbang: