Happy Birthday Vicky!!

DoomsdayZach

The Professor was right
Dec 11, 2005
Seattle, WA
www.doomsdaymusic.com
I swear, all these birthdays here have me thinking about all the cake... Anyway, I know she's not been around the forums as long as most of us, but still a big Happy Birthday and best wishes to Vicky :)

Hope your day kicks ass. *Hugs*

-Z

Happy B day

On a related topic..
I've been a member here since March of last year, and I don't remember any forum topics for my happy b days.. hm.. something seems fishy. I'm hiring Detective Clarence Beauregard to get to the bottom of this !!

I've been a member here since March of last year, and I don't remember any forum topics for my happy b days.. hm.. something seems fishy. I'm hiring Detective Clarence Beauregard to get to the bottom of this !!
Well when is your b-day? We'll try to ammend that for the next time.

And related to Mark's post, i just had myself a delicious stone IPA... it's no ruination, but it'll do. I raise that to my Vix (it's still her birthday here haha). Maybe i should raid the change bucket and go grab me an XI anniversary ale as a celebration for Vicky...

I'll make sure you're recognized if you're around on june 10th next year :D

On that note, after the IPA i went ahead and had a number of Pyramid Broken Rakes (best shit they had on tap at applebey's) and am finishing off the night (and i DO mean finishing) with a STONE XI!!!!

holy fuck i'm gonna be feeling this tomorrow, but that's one of the best fucking ales i've tasted in a long time. I'll have to get some of this for band practice...

On second thought, i need to drive an hour home... i'll be fucking knocked out before that happens....

And on the west cost we still got an hour left of October 4... Happy birthday once again hun!! *hugs*
-Z