Happy Birthday Warrel...and just dropping by.

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe today is Warrell's Birthday (March 7). I remember this because it is also my girlfriend's birthday. Anyway, I hope they both have a good one. Now some random shit:

*Going to see In Flames and Mudvayne in Cincinnati, Ohio. Not a real big fan of both, but I've heard both are good live and I just want to go to a show. The last one I went to was DOWN in May 2002.
*The new Johnny Cash Video ("Hurt"/NIN's cover) can be very sad and disturbing.

Later and Cheers.

yeah the johnny cash cover is intensely moving...

and I think In Flames put on a great show!... but that could be a little biased, seeing as how I really like their stuff.

I've heard both Mudvayne C.D.'s and they're "hit and miss" (some good songs, some bad). I think the bass player and drummer are talented, but I wish the guitarist would solo. As for In Flames, I've heard some of "Reroute to Remain" and some other songs off Clayman (correct me if I am wrong). I hope all ther stuff isn't like "Cloud Connected". Anyway, I welcome all comments and suggestions regarding being enlightend about In Flames.

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WARREL (I'm already celebrating for you on COORS LIGHT, BUD LIGHT, and "nose candy". CHEERS

N/P:AEROSMITH/MILK COW BLUES (DRAW THE LINE)when they rocked and did DRUGS.

great...ok, let me go pull out the ol' liederhosen again...."zum geburtstag viel gluck! zum geburtstag viel gluck! zum geburtstag alles gute....zum geburtstag viel gluck!! alright, that'll be 50 bucks:Shedevil:

mmmm....not gonna happen, i only break out the liederhosen for birthdays!!! plus it's 50 bucks, and you don't have any money

no, i don't like pantyhose, except on my arms, which i was going to where with my dickies workshirt today but i burned the sleeve with the iron and i'm very pissed about that.